Application to NAVA NALANDA PUBLIC SCHOOL (Kolkata & Santiniketan), for the session 2024-25 you need to register the child by either personally collecting the Application form the school office or you can opt for the facility of online Application through our website. The forms can be purchased from the school offices.
- A child born between 01.04.2019 and 31.03.2020 is eligible for admission to LKG, and a child born between 01.04.2018 and 31.03.2019 is eligible for admission to UKG.
- Please visit the school website www.navanalandapublicschool.in between August 07, 2023 and September 08, 2023 and click on “Send Message”. You will be directed to www.admissiontree.in, an ABP venture with whom the School has tied up for registration purpose.
- The online registration form must be carefully filled in as per instructions given. Uploading scanned copies of all relevant documents while filling in the form is mandatory. The maximum size of each document should not exceed 250 kb. Following is the list of documents which must be uploaded: • Birth Certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Corporation. • Residence Proof (Any one: Passport, Electricity Bill, Rent Agreement, Voter Identity Card, Driving Licence, Biometric / Aadhar Card of either parent) .
- The online registration process shall be complete after payment of Application Fee of र500/- (plus applicable convenience fee as charged by Admission Tree) through the payment gateway provided on the Admission Tree platform. Payment can be made either using a credit card, debit card or through net banking option given on the payment gateway.
- After successful payment of the charges, parents will get a mail from Admission Tree confirming the submission of registration form along with soft copy of the duly filled up form and an acknowledgement towards receipt of Application Fee.
- The School will shortlist candidates as per its own criteria and parents of such shortlisted children will be required to attend an interview along with their parents. The date and time of the interview will be informed to the parents through the email or Whatsapp
- The admission process has been carefully designed to provide equal opportunity to all applicants. Every year, we have more applicants than the number of seats available. Therefore, if a candidate is unable to secure a seat, it is in no way a reflection of his/her calibre.
- Parents must also understand that registration / short listing does not guarantee admission to their wards. They may check the application status from time to time on the school website.